Originally Posted by Anonymous
People may not like the conversation and calling attention to an individual coaches kid but when you have big enough lacrosse balls to charge $185 for a tryout, have 100+ kids show up only to disregard the proper process by putting your son on the team when he has no business even being at tryouts AND to follow up that move with posting the roster online with his name on it which was an "[lacrosse]" to parents display of arrogance. Sorry AJ, You deserve the backlash and attention you and your kid is getting. Shows your true colors of being nothing more than a scumbag Express coach.

So I'm guessing that you son plays for either Express A and loses playing time to his son OR your son plays for Express B and you think he is good enough to play for A and his son is taking your son's spot. Either way, as upsetting as it is, there are politics to every sport, boys travel lax notwithstanding. You can look at every team from Bandits to Express, Igloo to Warriors, Empire to S2S, etc... and find a kid (or kids) that don't belong. That's how it goes. Is it fair? No. Will it change? No.

That tryout had 75-80 really good players show up. I saw the roster. There were 4-5, questionable players on the team. The Tan Man put a bunch on the team that did not belong and AJ put his son. But seriously, what did you expect? They asked AJ to coach prior to the tryout. Did you think he was not going to bring his son? Why do you think both of Tan Man's twins are on it? Did you really think he was leaving one home? Would you do that? I can tell you that I definitely would put my kid(s) on the team if I had to coach it.