Originally Posted by Anonymous
I really didn't want to get involved but this stuff has to stop. First this tournament, at this are group, had two really good teams there, the Bandits and the Dukes. When you go to a tournament you want every game to be close. You gain nothing by winning by 12 to 18 goals and that was all of the games for these two programs. Second, the Dukes are made up of players from different areas that want to play more lacrosse at a high level. The way the program is designed works great for us. Third, the Bandits are a well coached team with a small roster, unlike all the other 9+1 teams, that play all year round. The fact that they do play together all year shows in there play and I think that was the biggest difference in the game. As far as the Dukes being individual players, you are correct for that one child who is coached on the parent sideline by his dad who thinks the game is all about his son. If you watched the game, or the tournament, you would have seen at least 80% of the goals were assisted for the Dukes. The game is available on youtube. The Dukes coaches were great they poured there hearts into these kids and my kid walked away with a great experience

Typo forgot to sign it
Dukes Founder