Originally Posted by Anonymous
One week from today, Tornados are going to start the season with a sweep! Thanks BM for the talent and the coaching!

What teams are you sweeping. Who is playing in tournament. Word is your still looking for teams to commit and it's Wednesday. Many top teams are staying home.

The 2023 bracket is full.

That didn't answer any question. Who are you playing to sweep. The bracket was not full yesterday because other teams were asked to play. What is full, 4 teams, 6 teams, 3 teams etc.

This is one of the very few times I an laugh at someone talking to them self. You are having this conversation with an anonymous poster and you're speaking form a position of knowledge. Here are a few issues with this conversation:
1. You don't know who posted the original comment about sweeping.
2. You bit and got sucked in almost immediately.
3. Someone responded that 2023 is full and hook line and sinker you bit again.

Have you for a moment stopped to think people are messing with you?

Sorry anonymous poster I thought this forum was for discussion. Thanks for clearing it. up.

Discussion absolutely, however if you're the original responder, you spoke with knowledge of the so why ask silly questions. You had it on good word they were looking for teams. Also I might add again that you don't know who you were confronting about the team but hey discuss away.