Originally Posted by Anonymous
SYAG is a quality team with a good coach. The Igloo brand enables the team to recruit top talent, the fact that SYAG is in the conversation is impressive. They are getting better every year, I am not sure why this is a negative. It was a good showing by SYAG, they still have work to do, but a solid showing. Not a SYAG person, but an onlooker who is impressed with an unbranded very competitive team striving to get better every day.

Let's be completely honest, SYAG is only in the conversation because they just played against them. Otherwise, there would be no conversation. Any team can go out and lose to a team twice. The first game was close, but Igloo was always in control. They just slowed the pace down. 9-3 is not a close game or a good showing. You won't see SYAG again until a fall tournament because the travel season starts in 2 weeks and those kids will all be playing for their real teams.

Its a much better showing than the 2 "real" travel teams had. Lets all get on here and talk about Syag to deflect from the fact the other 2 teams were horrendous. Maybe a little more practice and less botc stalking last week would have done you all some good. Most boring games I have ever seen in travel A bracket.

Hey SYAG guy, your kid plays for Empire. What would you know about A brackets? Are you guys playing on LI this year? Or just Westchester and Rhode Island? Maybe a quick trip to beat up some Jersey teams?

not sure what your rant above is about, but I am not "syag guy" and my kid don't play on empire. you might want to settle down there fella.

"My kid don't play on Empire"? Really? Sorry, I need a SYAG to English dictionary. Do you mean your kid doesn't play for Empire?

Apparently you are little slow. Not from syag, my son does not play for empire and my original post was simply in response to your ridiculous rant. Whoever it is you have an issue with Im sure is flattered you pay this much attention to him. You might want to direct that attention to your own kid so he can hang with the big boys at these tournaments.