Originally Posted by Anonymous
Recon can absolutely not compete tith TB

You are mistaken, i'm very familiar with both teams, it would be a very competitive game.

I guess we will see once we meetup in a tournament and see who can back there mouths. Better start practicing, fall is just around the corner.

Are you playing tough guy? Another idiot living thru his kids sports life! Their mouths aren't running, stop your crap and let the 11 and 12 year olds enjoy the game of lacrosse and stop the BS that you bring to the table.

Grow the game not your ego!!!

I guess we will see once we meetup in a tournament and see who can back there mouths. Better start practicing, fall is just around the corner.[/quote]

Are you playing tough guy? Another idiot living thru his kids sports life! Their mouths aren't running, stop your crap and let the 11 and 12 year olds enjoy the game of lacrosse and stop the BS that you bring to the table.

Grow the game not your ego!!![/quote]

I don't see how you say growing ego, let the teams play and then see where everything lands. You all sit her and post about clubs that don't even have 2023 teams or new 2023 teams and rank teams that have1/4 of the roster different from last year. You want kids to get better and teach them to respect the game, how do you do that taking other team players mid season, playing kids down just to win, having a 25+ man roster. What do you team them doing that?
I think what was posted makes the most sense, fall tourney are right around the corner, practice smart and practice hard , and the most prepared team will win that game. But then others will be on here saying how that team only won by cheating.
Looking on this forum for actual lacrosse info, that is a joke. People just use this site to amuse themselves bc they are bored at work, nothing more. If this was a lagitament lacrosse forum, they would require all posters to register themselves and not post anonymously. That is one way to clean up this site quite quickly and make it something that would benifit the lacrosse community.b