Originally Posted by Anonymous
I love hearing from all the non-holdback parents who try to have their kids play at the AA level. As our kids run over your kids you cry about how unfair it is. Just stay in your pool and we shall stay in ours.

If you don't like the rules find a league for your little fella. My two sons are not only pre-first but September/October birthdays. In the next two years they will be held back. They will be two years older then your kids (at least). Avoid the Mainline.

Tell your kids life is hard and some people know how the system works. Your kid will learn from this and accept their station in life while my family dominates yours.

Now, get your shine box.

You can go get the bucket for your tears when you and he realize your little Johhny was only "good" because he was competing against younger inferior players. When he gets to the real world, you know, like in a job situation, he won't be able to game the system anymore, and his false of superiority will come crashing down like a meteorite. And he can thank you for building up that false sense of confidence!

BTW, the game is changing - may not affect your kid, but for the younger ones, they won't have to worry about parents like you setting them up to be duped.