Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]ICON hasn't been relevant in 5 years

5 years is not accurate. They only started up as a program 4 years ago. So 4 years is the right number.

Good to know you've both been keeping track of teams your kid isn't on. Share your thoughts on all the other teams too. Or maybe you should spend less time on here.

Who said my kid isn't on the team?

i guess i'm just assuming like most of everything on there you were crapping on everyone else's team like most do. or i think its actually a limited # of people of post 90% of the B.S. and it seems like everyone's doing it.

with that being said, if your kid is on the team, i guess i give you credit for letting him play and enjoy it if thats what he wants and you don't force him onto a more "relevant" team.

Relevant to who? A bunch of dads on BOTC who talk like they play the game? At the end of the day 99% of your kids are going nowhere with lax. If they are lucky enough to play for a D2 or D3 school (if at all) nobody will remember what team they played for at 12. For the record I don't have a kid on the team
To the guy who said 99% of kids going nowhere with lax, you're not even close to being correct - a HS lax SA actually has a 12.3% of playing college lacrosse, with a 2.9% chance of playing D1, a 2.3% chance of playing D2, and a 7.1% chance of playing D3. This also does not take into account other non-NCAA levels such as NJCAA. Granted we're talking about current riusing 7th graders here, and not all will proceed to the HS level, 1% is nowhere near ~12%!