Originally Posted by Anonymous
Blue fish is having tryouts again for 2023, anyone know how good this team is or what positions there looking for.

Last year was their first year. This year I heard a few players who are unhappy with their clubs are going over to BLue Fish and they are solid players so I predict this year they will do much better. The players who were there last year look much improved so they are doing something right.

How many teams does bluefish have at 2023 age group?

I think it was hit or miss w/ BF coaches last year, which is to be expected in their first year I guess. Seemed there was turmoil on the 2024 team, and the coaches for the 2021 team were "OK". Their other teams seemed to do well.

The Bluefish 2023 team lost about 90% of their games. I know it isn't all about wins and losses, but I don't think that qualifies doing well.

Let me restate: I think all of the HS age teams did well. I think all of the lower aged teams struggled, and they look to be having issues filling the 2021 and down teams based upon the supplemental tryouts E-Mail I just got from BOC!

Bluefish had one team(2019) that competed well last year.