Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo is by far one of the best organizations out there. A and B teams are very competitive.

Not sure about that. They got worked over pretty well two weeks ago, last week had the easiest schedule of the tourney and then got beat down by the Hawks in the final 9-3 (pretty sure the Warriors tied the hawks earlier or lost in OT or braveheart), and they have a history of cheating as recently as last year. They are a good team. Not great. I've never seen their B team or even heard of them at a tourney, so I can't speak to that. And they're very expensive.

Ask the parents on the teams themselves or invest some
Tryout money and think of it as a clinic. Lots of good teams out there. This site is full of stupid stuff like comment above. Example : Assuming tourney machine scores are correct
Warriors almost beat Hawks on Saturday5-4. Then Sunday Warriors get beat 9-2 by the Crabs. Sunday Crabs get beat 11-3 by the Hawks. Igloo get beat 9-3 by Hawks. Moral of story? Warriors should only play on Saturday. If it would have been Saturday then they would have beat the Crabs, since they almost beat the Hawks and the Crabs was blown out the Hawks. Secondly Igloo would beat the Crabs because the point differential was less when they played the Hawks on Sunday. Stupid enough for everyone?
Bottom line if you don't play each other you don't know the outcome. But every time I see someone talking about a team and doing the same thing I just did. Lots of talent on all these teams. Congrats to the Hawks.