Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does True Blue Panthers have father coaches? Exploring options. Had enough daddy ball on current team.

Depends on the team - Joe Cat currently has the 2025 through 2023 teams. Not sure how they will deal with next year's two 2023 teams. That said, most of their coaches that might have sons on their team are bona fide lax coaches elsewhere, IE, college, HS, pro (Lizards), etc. If your concern is about qualified coaches, then I don't think that's an issue. If your concern is with a player here or there making a team and/or getting more time than he should, then there is always that when a father coaches - just ask Bill Cherry! ;-)

I don't think anyone has any issues with the players or the coaches. Players are solid and appear to be well coached. Time will tell if they are a legitimate AA team that competes consistently with Express, 90+1, etc. What is easy to see is that many (not all) of the parents are a-holes. They are loudmouthed and obnoxious on the sidelines. They think it is ok to talk back to the referee but when another teams parent does it they are the first to say let the him ref the game. They have double standards for everything. I wish it was the excessive drinking but they are probably like that all the time. You know the type, they berate you for doing something even though they do it themselves.

Dude, Joe Cat is the leader of the loud mouths!!!!!

Coming from someone who knows nothing about coach cat

Have witnessed it multiple times on the sideline yelling at the kids or cursing continuously.

Son played there years ago Played under that insanity watching him this weekend he was more composed especially in express game lol