Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are all missing the point...

1) Yes, I am a new parent to the Outlaws team (formally with Express HB - so some of you will be able to guess who I am. Not that I am hiding).
2) We are not practicing to win / lose fall tournaments. Just practicing to get better.
3) The current coach took over very late last year and, by then, the parents were appropriately disgruntled so unlikely to change a formed opinion of the program.
4) 2x per week for a few weeks so the kids can become familiar with one another will not burn them out.

Whether we play in A or B brackets is the coaches decision. You providing your invaluable insight won't sway the discussion. Honestly, it makes you sound petty. I am sure that wasn't your intention but it is the impression everyone will have. Lucky you are able to post under "anonymous" so your identity is safe.

I have tried to stay positive but maybe there should be a new rule to the forum. If you post something negative, you must include your name. I guarantee there would be a significant improvement in the dialogue.

I don't see you posting under your name, your under anonymous.

Again, I think you have missed the point... I have not said anything disparaging so why does it matter. Besides the fact that I have identified myself as a parent with a child that used to be on Express and is now on Outlaws (not to mention my older son still plays for Express). The former comment would dwindle the number of people to 3 and the latter comment means there is only one person. Those who actually know people on both teams and are not just posting for the sake of getting a thrill will know who I am.