Originally Posted by Anonymous
Went to the Panell/Rogers clinic yesterday at the HUB. My son had a blast. There was a kid there I'm assuming in 8th grade he was the biggest kid in the group, he had an Igloo pinnie on he had a sick shot. There was also 2 kids with 90+1 pinnies on younger either 5th or 6th grade with sick shots one was a lefty. Love to see young kids play at a high level, it was a fun day. A friend of mine kid played in the Santa Jam I think he is a 2024, he said a boy was hurt in the tournament hoping he is doing well. Have a Happy New Year fellas and lets try and keep this thread positive.

Sure thing Igloo Dad
Went to the Panell/Rogers clinic yesterday at the HUB. My son had a blast. There was a kid there I'm assuming in 8th grade he was the biggest kid in the group, he had an Igloo pinnie on he had a sick shot. There was also 2 kids with 90+1 pinnies on younger either 5th or 6th grade with sick shots one was a lefty. Love to see young kids play at a high level, it was a fun day. A friend of mine kid played in the Santa Jam I think he is a 2024, he said a boy was hurt in the tournament hoping he is doing well. Have a Happy New Year fellas and lets try and keep this thread positive.

Sure thing Igloo Dad

There were 2 small lefties with orange Wolfpack helmets. Both had incredible shots. Very impressive

Who cares? Any why you need to report back about performance at a clinic is beyond me.