Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can you guys stop with the top teams this is 11-12 year old Lacrosse. My son is on a so called top 5 team and is a starter. A co-worker of mine son is on a so called B team and he is as good as my son probably better. Oh my god did a parent actually say another kid could be better then there own. Anyway stop harping on the top 5 teams, your kid is better then another kid, Who cares!!!!!! half of these kids may not even play as they get into HS. Like the prior poster stated there is nothing useful on this thread.

I get a kick out of the politics behind how the kids get chosen for travel teams on the top club circuit. I've been in the scene with my boys for 10 years (one of them 2023). My 2023 son is better than his friends and he's on a "B" team because of his height, yet he makes the so called "A" players look silly when he blows past them. He has been overlooked because we don't play politics with the owners or coaches, and at previous tryouts the evaluators only look at height. My older son has become an amazing player with A+ grades. It'll be fun to watch him get recruited to a top lax school when he was always on a "B" club for most of his youth.

Is this BM again?