Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm pretty sure it said until they beat a top team. Not "losing by one at halftime". There's nothing wrong with being in the second tier. Kids will play against great competition and improve. They are a very good team; however, I'm just not sure they should be included in the top tier.

According to your logic - the HBs shouldn't be in the top tier because they have NEVER beaten the Bandits. Guess they should be in the second tier as well. Please use common sense. Again, competition is good... [/quote]

They beat Igloo, though. I think it's difficult to rank teams because I can't remember a tournament where everyone has played. Heck, I don't even think all of the teams have ever played each other. To say that there is a top 4 is a little tough to justify. Also, where do you stop? Does Laxachusettes Black come into play? Warriors? FCA? Crabs? BLC? Diamondbacks? Brotherly Love? Outlaws? Tornados? Madlax? Dukes National? Edge? Looneys? Annapolis Hawks? 90+1 Maryland? How many teams have actually played all of these guys? Your rankings seem senseless until they do.