Originally Posted by Anonymous
Taking the Bandits out of the equation, any top team can beat any top team any day. If you care to label as A or B then that's up to you.

Bandits - Class of their own

Express HB
Igloo
91 Warriors
S2S

Outlaws
Legacy
Empire
True Blue

All others

You are a loser. These are 12 year old kids and several people have already explained there is a good deal of parity in the grade. Teams that, in the past, were not considered as good are getting better and other teams who are good are remaining that way. One game or tournament shouldn't make or break a team and their potential nor should it categorize them. Wait until the season is over to make your dumba$$ comments. At least then you will have something to stand/quiver behind. As another person said, these boys will not be recruited for several years so let them play and get better. Because you are such a loser you seem to take pride in a team being better than another. I get it if you are cheering for a professional team but this is youth lacrosse. I will also bet your kid is on one of the better teams you outlined above but doesn't get a lot of playing time. I know this because, if he did, you would have more class then to stir the pop as you do (probably all the time). Go back to looking like you are working so that your boss doesn't have to give you another warning and fire your a$$