Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's clarify for those of you who can't read or are too dense to understand.. nobody bashed anybody's kid . Someone ,an igloo parent, stated that Syag had a defenseman who was probably 13 based on his size. Because igloo struggled with Syag in the first game and early on in the second game that parent is looking for something to bash or justify why igloo didn't win either game by double digits as usual. If the tornadoes would have done the same thing to igloo there would have been issues with how old their tall defenseman is. But the tornadoes got blown out so no one mentions that kids size or questions his age

I completely disagree. Igloo parents would not be on here bashing anyone (they have class from what we all saw this weekend). The only people that would spend this much time bashing Igloo or Syag are the other 2 teams who put up no competition this weekend. The bitter parents from the weekend. Certainly not Igloo and quite frankly I don't even think it's Syag. Igloo won and Syag played great games against a top team, what's to be mad about from either of their teams? nothing. It's the ones who were going on for dayyyssssss last week how well they were going to do and SHOCK everyone, etc and failed to show up when it mattered. They took the day off yesterday to sulk and came on here today ready to go. Get a life.

I was thinking same thing. Why would SYAG or Igloo be causing all this drama? SYAG played tough, had a great showing and never gave up. Igloo played the same slow drawn out game they always do also. Example: 6 goal Differential against the Outlaws proves that. SYAG is non affiliated and beat up on two A programs. Directors are losing money or coaches afraid of their meal ticket so post on BOC. Better get rid all the coaches on both of those teams. If not SYAGs tryouts maybe larger then both of yours combined. Too many parents are tired of paying money for NO RETURN.