Originally Posted by Anonymous
I watched the Tornado vs Express Headstrom game. Just as example, Someone please explain to me why would a parent want their kid.on a team (Express Headstrom) that carries 29 kids? First off, it's a B team at best. A few of those kids I saw were plenty good enough and would play twice/ theee times as much if they were on the Tornados. Tornados looked like they carried a light roster of about 18 kids so why would you not want your kid on that team??? It''s insane to me.

I wouldn't want my son on Tornados because BM is the coach. I don't want my son exposed any longer to his antics and behavior.

Even with a very small roster some kids played barely played. Run from that team if you can.

The most amazing part of this site is watching grown men speak up to a so called bully after years and when he's not in their face. My son is on the team and while I keep an eye out for anything I don't like form BM, I can't understand why grown men would allow themselves to be bullied for years and never man up and say something. Also you guys are quick to say what a bad person he is (maybe he is) but what does that say about you as parents that you would pay to or subject your kid to someone screaming at the and behaving badly as you guys say. I know that no matter how good the team is I will never stay if i don't like the atmosphere or the way my kid is being treated.

This site makes everyone a man. It's great to see you guys have finally found your backbone now that you don't have to deal with him.

I also thought all of the kids played. Yes some more than others but, I believe there are some teams that express team for instance where some players barley see the field.