Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure what goes on this website but just perusing through and see that this syag team has consumed numerous pages of the recent threads...not sure who they are but they seem to be wreaking havoc and pissing people off for some reason...are there any other topics besides this supposed controversial team? I don't have a kid in this age group as my kids are little older but to be bashing people-coaches-children-philosophies is some petty stuff. What has happened to respecting one another - offering helpful advice? if this is how parents act, their children are most likely going to follow suit - not a good look for our future....are there any other topics worth mentioning? The Travel season is about to kick-off next weekend there has to be some chatter about the top contenders in this age bracket - no? Who are the teams to beat?

If you don't have a kid in this age group then set up a post for the over 60 age group. You sound creepy. Do you creep tournaments also?

I have one son in 2022, and one in 2021 age group...was just reading through the threads but the level of disrespect on this thread is telling to the quality of parenting that goes on...I wish you and whomever you call family well - I'm sure they can't stand you but that's for another conversation...your true colors shine through your posts (dark and gloomy)...Enjoy the misery of the 23' forum...