Originally Posted by Anonymous
BM took group of second grade boys and developed them into great team, the same way that JS did with the Bandits. Both are top notch coaches. Let's see where the Tornados are at the end of the year. My guess is that they are top 5.

Maybe if he was head coach. But he's 2nd assistant. He just needed to get his kid on a team and only wanted to coach him himself.

He's calling the shots. Head coach. It was the only reason I was bringng my kid there.

100% false. DL is the head coach. He has been and will remain. That was made perfectly clear. If your kid was really on the team you would have known that. Your agenda is confusing. If your kid is not on the team, why would you post something like that? Oh, maybe because you are BM and you made promises to a bunch of people that you would be coaching? I guess you didn't tell them you were just on the staff because you promised to bring kids with you. Such a pathetic fool you are. Some of us appreciate Coach Doug for all that he has done for us and are not really excited that you are here. Your baggage and attitude are not welcome. Just run the drills you're told to run and let DL run our team.