Sounds like you have more of an issue with the "dad coach" then the bloated roster. My son played on this team last year and is on the team again this year, and you are right there are some players that might be better then some on the top team. You are also right that this is the second Express team at this age group. What I can tell you is that there is a noticeable difference in this team since the addition of the dad coach you speak of. My son is much more excited to go to practice, and he feels that he is learning more then ever before. Even though they lost all three of their games this past weekend, they were very competitive against 91 and Legacy. Last year they would have done much worse. As far as him recruiting players to this team, that is not true. I have spoken to many of the fathers of the boys that came over from the organization where this dad and his son used to be, and they tried out for multiple teams, but chose to come to the Express because of the positive experience they had with this coach in the past. I guess a lot of these boys play together in the off seasons, and that had a part to play on where they landed. Remember they are still eleven year old kids, that like to play and hang out with their buddies. Hopefully they will trim back the roster, but I think these coaches will get the most out of these boys, make them a high level B or even an A team, and if their having fun, as a parent it will have been time and money well spent.