Originally Posted by Anonymous
outside of JS, BM is the best youth coach on Long Island.

That's laughable. He was terrible, demoralizing and could not relate to young children. Yelling doesn't always work. Sometimes a coach needs to teach.

Terrible??? He developed one of the best teams in the grade. Stop being angry. He's a good coach. he's loud and does a great job instructing the kids. and btw get use to it, college coaches are going to baby your kid. Petro, Tierney, Corrigan all yell.

He didn't develop that team. He was handed the players, had two good seasons and then got shown the door because he was ruining the team. Call a spade a spade. 4 years ago all the Suffolk kids that could catch went to the Bandits and all the kids that could catch in Nassau went to Badgers. He had nothing to do with it. Anyone can coach the best kids

I hate when this one Dad keeps bashing the guy. Do not speak for the entire team because you're Not even close to being true. He recruited our 5 best players from the South Shore who were not coming if not for his contacting those parents. The big attackman was a family friend and wanted to play for him for years, he put our best middy on the team without a trying out because the kid has a broken collarbone ar that time,he found and developed our best goalie at the hub and convinced the Dad to bring him to pracfice.

His departure had to do with differences with AJ and the Express directors who should leave our team alone.

He developed our team. That's the spade you shoukd be calling.

I'm really not sure which team you're talking about, but he didn't develop the Badgers. Clearly this is the egomaniac himself posting as a Badger parent.

It's so obvious who you are. You've done nothing but bash him the past year and a half. My post is 100% accurate and NO, it's not BM himself. I am a Badger parent who is tired of reading your crap. You divide our team. You're a [lacrosse] stirrer.