Originally Posted by Anonymous
were you at the game 4pm game, or did someone tell you about it.. what happened?

Yes I was at the game, Express parents yelling and cursing at opposing player for very hard hit (hit resulted in penalty), nonstop yelling at refs, game stopped to warn Express parents to cut it out, then finally one parent was told to leave or game can not be continued. After that remaining parents got the hint.

Who did Express play in that game?

Recon . They beat them pretty bad. My son had the game after so I caught most of the game.The yelling was on both sides as noted by someone else but was really escalating over on the express parents end . The ref stopped play made someone leave then the two refs switched sides of the field.. On a positive note I watched all the coaches from both teams go over to the boy that got it hit and the kid that laid the hit went to him and spoke with him. It didn't look like any retaliation on the field.

My son was also in the next game, all the yelling started from the Express dads, it escalated with the big hit, the other teams parents only responded when the Express dad started yelling and cursing about the player who made the big hit.