Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Excuses. My son plays for Brotherly Love. If we have mastered "stall ball" and you can't figure out a way to beat it, I'm not sure what to say. We beat Igloo by more than a couple. Say what you want to say, we've competed with some of your best drawing from a much smaller pool of talent, especially given the growth of clubs in the area. I'm ok with you dismissing us. I'm ok with you making excuses. You have to justify your investment somehow. Who am I to judge your formula for success. If we invested half as much time and money as you do in the sport I can only imagine what our kids could do. Perhaps they would all get free rides to d1 like all your kids?

Yes. Much smaller pool of talent. The good thing about LI is that there are a dozen+ solid teams with top caliber players. You have 2 and any kid that can throw and catch plays for them. Given the fact the the Philly region is as large as it is (with Philly, Montgomery, Chester & Bucks Counties) you should have a ton more options. BL parents continue to be the example of poor sportsmanship for the region. All this talk and you lost the tourney. Good job trying to deflect your loss.

My first post, #226540, "Igloo lost to two very good teams. Both teams where in the championship game. My sons team was one of them. Igloo had size and skill. We were just better than them on Saturday. Maybe the problem is in your approach. "supposed to beat" mentalities can be a killer when you go up against teams that are legitimate and can beat you. No doubt LI is king of the hill, but you are right. The times are caning and not just for Igloo." Take umbrage with the statement if you must, but I was responding to someone who was disparaging Igloo. This conversation was dragged into the gutter by folks like yourself. I merely responded to your posts. Check some of them out following my original. I've said numerous times that Mesa is great competition, but we beat them one day before and at least half a dozen times before that. Those are just the facts. People on here call them mediocre and then call them the new "king of the hill" in Philly. Perfect underhanded compliment. You are the ones bashing them and our region, so take a look in the mirror. I think you've seen the last of the likes of me on here, so have at it.