Originally Posted by Anonymous
Keep it up Frank, this is just comical. And I'd love to hear the story about them pretending to be a town team at Koehler, these "dads" throw their money around flying kids in and out of wherever, such a joke to win.....

Or the 8th grade middie.

Was it the Express kid again? Man, he must have a lot of pinkies! He played with this team when they pretended to be a town team at the Koehler tournament.

Keep it up frank. I'm losing my patience with you.

Since when is being a "dad" a bad thing? Since when is sponsoring kids a bad thing?

Being a "dad" is a great thing, just do it from the other side of the field. If your definition of being a good "dad" is surrounding your kids with all star players from around the nation at your cost and playing them in the wrong brackets just to get a medal or t-shirt for your kids we have different interpretations. You obviously are Ok with it being that it has happened multiple times and you have been called out on it and continue to do it.

Called out on it... Try doing something good in your lifetime. This way I can anonymously try to bring you down in forums while smiling to your face and taking full advantage of your kindness and generosity.