Originally Posted by Anonymous
Long Island rolling through at Warrior.

For all the hype, Warrior is just another crappy attempt to make money and without 91 LI pushing it a total disaster.
Advertised 14 regional teams, ended up with 4 in 2025, 4 in 2024, 6 in 2023, 5 in 2022, and 5 in 2021.

at least warrior was able to sell some more shty helmets, gloves and warps at $695 per player

Another team your kid didn't make. Sour grapes.

As a parent whose kid participated in WAA Games, I thought it was a really awesome experience. The kids got more than what we paid for and the opportunity to play with kids they usually play against. It was amazing to see the mutual respect they had for each other as players and how well they just meshed with each other for the love of the game. I for one have no regrets.

For an event in its first year, I have to say it was awesome. The team was great and the kids had a blast getting to know each other. They lost one game, oh well. They're not crying over it. The experience was incredible! The coaches could have very easily sat half of the team in the championship and went for the win, but they didn't. They kept playing everyone evenly so that the kids enjoyed the experience. Well done. Warrior did a great job, Dynamic did a great job, and UMass was the perfect facility to host! Regardless of the cost, my son enjoyed himself and my other kids had a great time and that makes it money well spent. There are plenty of money grab experiences out there, this was definitely not one.