Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This board isn't even helpful anymore. Everyone just bashes other teams and coaches. What is the point? Not everyone is an A team player and that's fine. Kids on A teams will get beat out by new players. These kids are 11. I would bet some of them haven't reached full potential yet. If you are threatened that someone is going to take your kids spot get off back of the cage and go practice with them.

I was hoping this board would be more helpful.

Ok, I'll bite. Who is having a great experience on their club, and please explain why they're having a great experience. Thank you

My son is having a great experience. He's been on his team for 3 years and has become a much better player with a much higher lax IQ than the rest of the boys he plays with on his town team. The coach is really fair when it comes to playing time and doesn't play favorites. His son isn't even a starter. Lines are constantly changing depending on who works the hardest and earns their playing time. The organization offers a TON of extra optional trainings from really high quality (D1 and MLL) trainers. The parents are awesome and we have not had an issue with any of them for years! Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to mention the name of the club on this board or my post will be edited to suit the needs and opinions of the mods and/or deleted. Can't expect kumbaya and unity when most of the big clubs, and a handful of smaller startups, are banned from being included in discussions.