Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fellas is it really to hard to believe that a kid not on 90+1, Igloo, Express are excellent players and can care less the name of the team they play. Is it possible that some of these kids can really play the game but want to play with there friends. Is it possible that there parent wants his kid to be happy and lets him decide what team he plays on. I know for a fact that a kid tried out for two of the three teams mentioned and made them both and he decided to play on a B as you guys described. So for the dope that stated your kid really wants the A team swag needs to get his head examined. Your thought process is very warped. A lot of the parents on here need a reality check and realize what this forum is about. Good luck to all the kids in there upcoming Spring season. Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

Agree with everything you wrote up above.
I'm sure that more than half the time, people just leave comments like that just to start controversy since 99% of comments here are left anonymously.

Oh, and just so everyone is aware. My son is not on one of those 3 clubs, and from the sounds of it, he is better off by staying away. The positive for him with his club is that he is playing, learning, improving AND having fun - which is the only thing that I care about for him. Oh yeah, AND he still had time to play football this fall and hockey this winter.

- Proud Bluefish Parent

PS - Hope the grammar police doesn't come after you for the improper use of 'there'

Dear Bluefish parent
With all due respect if your sons playing Bluefish he couldn't sniff a spot on any of the top teams and my son is NOT on one of the either. Regardless of what people try to say there is a VERY LARGEdifference from Bandits then to next two Igloo and exp If yours son is comfortable enjoy it but to be fair there is a Big difference HappyHolidays