Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened to the Express A team? They cut some awesome players that were devoted to the club for the past several years. If this is the case, should I pull my son from the team knowing they're going to kick him off at some point? I'd rather have security of knowing where my money is going and where my son is playing.

Every knows AJ doesn't have say in who makes that team. The badgers practice is he only one where you'll see Mrs AJ carrying AJ balls out on the field.

WOW!!! Too funny. Get some balls AJ

AJ is just not kind of guy. "Keep the peace". He never does the right thing and is controlled by external voices in his ear. The team suffers as a result and will continue to suffer as a result. Cutting those boys after they have been on that team for years only to improve at best, marginally, was just a horrible display of the payback for loyalty. His own kid takes the spoy of better players. If he had any sort of moral backbone, his kid would be playing on a C team.

I'm
This is travel lacrosse, guy. There's no loyalty. Kids get cut when they can't keep up with the rest of the team. Doesn't matter how long they were there. Being one of 20 kids that can throw and catch at 8 doesn't secure a kid a spot for life. That's not how it works. The forces of competition should dictate rosters.

That's right...,the forces of competition SHOULD dictate rosters. Too bad the reality of the situation is that they don't.