Constructive dialogue and criticism... appreciate it. You bring up valid comments. In principal, the team is suppose to practice 1x per week but stuff happens e.g. holiday, weather, etc. By the time the Spring comes around the boys should have practiced 10 times. Add this to the fall where the team, most weeks, practices 2x is a pretty decent number. I am not speaking of the organization as I know very little about it. I can say your comments about PB seem accurate based on my minimal interaction. However, from my vantage point, MB is an entirely different story. He is engaged and the kids respond very well to him. Should we have more coaching available... yes but that hasn't had a significant negative effect. I for one am willing to give MB the benefit of the doubt and he has stated as such he plans to be with the team all through middle/high school. If this is the case, that continuity is invaluable. You know the saying though... trick me once, shame on you. Trick me twice, shame on me. You made the right call based on the information in front of you and the history you had with the team. Bash the Outlaws program if necessary but, for everyone's benefit on the 2023 Outlaws team, let's move on. Nobody has claimed this team will be the best on Long Island. I know the goal for my son is to continue to get better and he is taking a longer term view on his prospects beyond club and school lacrosse. Good luck in your new club and I am glad your experience there is better than the one you previously had.