Originally Posted by Anonymous
Listen, Igloo is still a good team. Not great, but good. The problem I have with them is that they play in terrible tournaments. I think NXT was the toughest one they played in and they truly had the easiest schedule of the tourney. Go back and check tourney machine if you think I'm not being truthful. They faced one good team, that's it. Looneys is not a good team anymore. Their best players went to Crabs this year. They faced the Hawks; a very good team. And they got beat badly. There are tourneys, like the one they played in last weekend, that everyone understands are for the weaker teams to play in and have a shot at winning. Those should not be for a team that last year considered itself one of the Islands best. If your son is a quality player, you should want him to play against the best players every week. That's how he'll improve. If you don't want him to be challenged, why play travel???

This post is a bag of contradictions. Are you against what igloo did this weekend or are you telling everyone to suck it up because it's good to play against better teams. You know they blew teams out 17-0 and it could have been double that. That's not a challenge for the other team but a demoralizing beat down. Why not play in NLF against bandits, laxachuetts and Haugen. It was the same weekend on 15 miles down the LIE.