[quote=Anonymous]You are all missing the point...

1) Yes, I am a new parent to the Outlaws team (formally with Express HB - so some of you will be able to guess who I am. Not that I am hiding).
2) We are not practicing to win / lose fall tournaments. Just practicing to get better.
3) The current coach took over very late last year and, by then, the parents were appropriately disgruntled so unlikely to change a formed opinion of the program.
4) 2x per week for a few weeks so the kids can become familiar with one another will not burn them out.

Whether we play in A or B brackets is the coaches decision. You providing your invaluable insight won't sway the discussion. Honestly, it makes you sound petty. I am sure that wasn't your intention but it is the impression everyone will have. Lucky you are able to post under "anonymous" so your identity is safe.

I have tried to stay positive but maybe there should be a new rule to the forum. If you post something negative, you must include your name. I guarantee there would be a significant improvement in the dialogue.
[/quote

If you weren't on the team last year why would you post about what happened?