Everyone calm down, I don't think the kid committed any place. Like all or most kids, Kid went to a camp and I am sure had a great time. How that equates to giving a verbal commitment blows my mind. I am sure she will attend a lot more camps and is this what's going to happen every time she or any other player decides to leave LI and go get a lacrosse experience at one of the colleges? They automatically committed because they went to a camp and visited the school? If she or the other YJ Player did good for them, however I believe these parents of both these girls are being proactive and checking out the best options and places for their children as we should all be doing with our own kids. The club is not going to do the work for you,Even though they will promise you they will just to get your money. The legwork and research must be done by the parents. If you don't send your kids off to play amongst different levels of talent, how can they get better? how can they get seen? Long Island's Talent pool is drained, and I would advise any kid that has potential to get off of LI and go visit the schools/clinics/camps.