New poster here. On these plane rides you get caught up with all age groups and genders... interesting. I usually read and laugh. But I felt the urge to post on this as it goes back and forth on the recruiting rules(or lack of)then swings back to the player. I really think the best thing is to move to new conversation. Your not going to solve anything until a bigger body changes rule. People can do what they feel is right for them, others may not feel it is right... but if it doesn't effect you who cares.

This doesn't need to be special thing, or accomplishment. It was a decision. I was told I made a bad decision to send my son to public school versus a private... on paper it looked that way. It was the best decision I could have made for my son There is not a right or wrong here... unless you take a side... which is your choice. But no reason to blast each other, or more important the player.

I would to see you all move on..... and have a Happy Holiday and New Year. We do have an election coming up that I think is more important... and to be honest I hope you show the same intensity in your side you chose-LOl.