Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]YJ blue
Heros green
M&D black
Integrity
TG black

TG Black should not even be included in this list, The team is now irrelevant, all the good players have left and what's left are now B/PAL level Players. They should no longer be mentioned with these other teams. saw the practice recently and boy do they look horrible. they will not win anything esp with the only other decent player they had out long term with an injury. They have fallen hard and fast

Your assessment of TG black is premature they still have a NCAA division 1 coach and added quality players at the last tryout. They open with Hero's green and that will be a good test in their first summer tournament.

Quality players?!?! You're joking right??

Another intimidated YJ parent comment. Nervous, nervous, nervous...Their whole life revolves being able to claim they're the best 2020 team in the country. The only problem with their logic is that NO ONE ELSE cares. It means NOTHING to be the best 2020 team. Get a life YJ'ers.

2am and a husband is sitting up in bed unable to sleep. His wife wakes up and says what's the matter? Husband responds I can't sleep until I figure out what clubs have the best 13 year old lacrosse teams. Wife looks at her husband stunned and says you're kidding right? Husband responds no its been keeping me up most nights because I need to know who's the best. Wife just stares at husband unable to comprehend at 2am that her husband is a complete moron.
Folks it's time to get a life. No one cares who has the best 2020 team. The world doesn't revolve around girls lacrosse. The girls don't take it as seriously as the parents do and never will. Enjoy your summers. Watch your daughters play and have fun. Going to work on Monday with your daughters medal from the weekend is really pathetic.