Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crazy , first 2020 kid to committ .
Goes to Maryland . Couple points .
Why would this kid now go to YJ , especially when the kids and parents do not seem overly enthusiastic about it.
It seems a smart move by both , I believe the kid only wanted to go there, the kid is the best player in the age.
I do not think Maryland realizes it very well may impact other recruits in the 2019 and 2020 age group going there .Matter of fact there will be many kids who now take Maryland off their list .

Seriously? Many girls will take MD off their list because one 8th grader says she wants to go there in 4+ years? I have no idea who you're talking about but if she's really the best (and still the best in 5 years) maybe girls will want to play with her, giving them a better chance to win. But what if she's not the best by then, or changes her mind and doesn't go there, or doesn't get accepted, or changes sports, or doesn't play any sport, or has a major injury and can't play, etc, etc. Let's not get too excited about what a 13 year old says she wants to do in the fall of 2020. Mine doesn't know what she wants to do next week.