Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How did everyone else do this weekend? YJ just had one loss and it was in the finals, not a big deal guys...Saw that TG Heros game and wasn't surprised with that outcome. What has happened to that TG team? It is now a shell of their former selves. I give them credit though.. They tried. Didn't get a chance to see Liberty but I heard they did really well. anyone know how the other LI team that begins with an L did? They weren't at genesis. and what about Elevate? Lot of other teams to talk about busy busy weekend let's stop harping on YJ.

Tg team is a shell of the team that it was before the mass exodus took place over the past two years, half the team has been turned over and not one player was an up grade from any of the players that left. the goalies are the only thing keeping them in games. Liberty and elevate should both beat them this year if they play them. SS is too busy coaching the new pro team to even show up for the first three games of the weekend and it looks like the pro team plays most weekends so that should be the norm going forward - good luck

Your bitterness to TG is comical. Either you left voluntarily, your daughter was moved to Purple, or your daughter remained on Purple so you left and you just can't get over it. Move on with your life your daughter is clearly in a better place so just be happy for her. Stop spending so much of your life obsessed with a 13 year old lacrosse team. Seek help you will feel much better about your day. Stop waking up and checking BOTC before you even get out of bed. The TG shell of a team will be just fine. Tomorrow morning try looking in the mirror and say I will get over it TG doesn't matter to me anymore I am done with them I am happy at my new club My daughter is happy at her new club. If your anger doesn't go away say it over and over till it sinks in. All the best to you and your daughter I hope she is a successful person and has a great life. The goalies are great thanks for noticing.