Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seriously? This is what people are taking out of this, that the TG organization does such a great job developing talent and they walk away to be game changers for all the other clubs? Not very good at spinning this are you. Listen, that team was a great collection of talent for the first two years. I will give TG's credit in that they initially attracted the top talent when that team first came together. Their ability to continue to attract talent has fallen off a cliff since then at all age levels. And worse is the track record to keep talent. They have watched some of the very top girls in several age groups, walk away. Do you really think they developed the talent that made 2020 what they once were? No, those kids walked on developed and ran when they recognized the lack of development. I actually hope the TG situation settles down and stabilizes, I love the idea of multiple strong clubs available for girls to choose from, but lets keep the ridiculous spin theories to a minimum.

Yeah. Right. 10 year old girls walked on developed.

So what exactly is your point? Even if this club had part in her development into a top player does she owe them something? Isnt this the reason why we are all paying for club lacrosse in the first place? Is the real reason you are so twisted that she went to YJ and maybe a hint of envy?

To say that anyone would be envious of another travel program just shows what a twisted individual you are.