Originally Posted by Anonymous
I truly feel bad for whomever is posting this nonesense. Very delusional. Your reality check will come soon enough. Oh I forgot, she's special.... All the 2020s are so unique and special. Whew now she can focus, because clearly in 7th grade she wasn't as focused as she could of been. Spare us all. Boatload of money huh...thanks for the laugh. Yes schools must rush to the 2020s now and throw a ton of money at 8th graders to get them locked up. I'm done responding, you'll be the same guy or gal I'll see screaming on the sidelines on how special princess is. Wish this forum wasn't anonymous, any coach reading your nonesense would steer clear, that's for sure.

I think they'd actually steer clear of a guy/gal that couldn't just be happy for a kid that is obviously so talented at something that they are recognized for it. How about just a congratulations for the hard work and effort it must have taken for her to get to this point?

Or, maybe just don't say anything at all. That way you don't come off as a mean-spirited, cranky human being.

Congratulations to this girl, amazing accomplishment!