Originally Posted by Anonymous
Oh yeah should a parent go to the college prospect days and the girls play. Do your kid a favor be a positive influence on the process.

Before I get called a troll or whatever ,does it concern anyone that the recruiting for the TG 2017 and 2018 did not seem to be very strong as in 1) not a high number of kids, 29 for both years 2) not a lot of high caliber lacrosse schools 3)other than a few ivies (which is awesome) not a lot of high level academic schools. Add in that while other clubs have 19's committing and getting a lot of interest TG not so much.Seems as if the 2015-2016 groups were in line with other clubs but since has fallen off. Am I reading too much into it or should I be concerned.

Colleges recruit players... some clubs have more players than others... if your daughter can play. TG, YJ, Elevate they will be found* and recruited.
*Found = a whole lot of work/emails/visits/camps/clinics/prospect days done by the player and parents

The majority of the 2018 TG players on purple and white are D3 players at best. There is nothing wrong with that but they are spending a lot of money and will not get even close to that back from any college they wind up at.