Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG has 17 teams. How is SS or BS going to see every game in a tournament weekend? I don't know any director who can physically do that, especially when older girls play at different locations than younger. It's easy for Legacy to do that because they only have one-third the number of girls. If Legacy grows, they too will be thin at coaching and attention to every team. People have been saying this nonsense for years and TG remains competitive. As girls lacrosse grows, the number of new organizations will continue to pop up and take new girls from all programs. That's good for the game, but I hope it doesn't water down the end product at tournaments. Not too many competitive games until you get to the playoff brackets as it is. Same can be said about some startup Maryland teams this summer . . . some very good but some really bad.

I think the point was how can you justify moving up the girls that they moved up and say it was based on game/season performance when not one of them were at any games to see the girls actually perform. Whose word did they take? The college girls coaches that were always on their phones texting during the same games? And that's with all age groups not just 2020. I know for a fact a few other purple girls that should have been moved up without a doubt and were overlooked. But with no one to oversea the teams and games it's like they just plucked names out of a hat and said now you are on the A team. The teams played 20 games this past season and there are 3 Smiths. It they really cared they would have at least popped into Some of the other teams games , not just the black team. So don't be surprised now that almost the whole purple team is gone. Shouldn't matter now that they're missing quite a few dollars, they never really mattered anyway.