Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
maybe your expectation of your daughters skills are not realistic. If you think she should be on a "higher" level team but keeps making the "B" team, maybe you need to readjust your outlook. Let the kids play and have fun. Stop living through your student-athlete.

This is her first time trying out for TG, she came from another club. Just surprised she made B team and puzzled as to whether to accept it.

You would need to put it into context, basically what team is she coming from that has you surprised that she didn't make black? Despite all the TG bashing on here, there are some very talented girls on 2020 black. Unless half the players end up walking away( which sounds like may happen), maybe there is no room for your daughters talent. If she was a top 5-10 player coming from YJ, I would be surprised if she did not make black. If she was a top 1-3 player from elevate, legacy maybe liberty , I might be a little surprised. Seriously it is still only a very small handful of kids who could make this team. I know so many purple parents who just don't get it, or at least can't see it. I have no idea of your daughter or her lacrosse skills, but this is an all too familiar gripe and groan at every club/school team.