Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I spoke with parent emergency happened had to leave. Don't be quick to judge or speak on sportsmanship when she there is like she is invisible anyway. Parent can see that also ball ball pass pass pass but never in return. My daughter always says the same thing as well.... Once again Good Luck to her she has she is a sweetheart.

Exactly! We have been with this team for 2 years and in all my years with my own kid playing lax, I have never ever before witnessed the treatment this girl has received whether here or any other program. There is a lot of jealousy here because obviously the kid is a great player and has learned the game really quick. I have never ever seen this but the kid was treated poorly by the coaches, her team mates and some of the other parents of her teammates who I heard myself saying mean things to her. I don’t think any parent in their right mind would have stuck around either. I feel really bad about it as it could have been my kid and no kid should be treated this way. I personally am calling out the Leg program and SL whether anonymous or with my name attached if needs be as they were made aware of what was happening on many occasions and did nothing to rectify it. Yet the kid still showed up and tried to participate and help her team through it all. She is an awesome player and a great kid and it’s unfortunate that this happened to her. All players should be treated equal and fairly.

Is this a joke ? You are an adult who heard other adults abusing this kid and you did nothing about it? Honestly I know this age group fairly well and the discussions about this kid, both positive and negative, seem like made up nonsense .