Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am sure the rumors are true and a 2020 has verbaled. The directors and the crazy parents living through their kids (13 year old kids at that) all want to be first.

No different then some 8th grade parents raising holy [lacrosse] in our town because 8th graders can't play varsity only JV. By only playing JV they are falling behind in resume building against their club teammates who have played varsity since 7th or 8th.

Same parents who tells their kids to go to goal whether there is an open lane or not. Same girls who score 80% of the goals in blow out games without passing. Those families are only there to get an early commit. The black holes of lacrosse
yet it works..so shame on the colleges who encourage that behavior and sign those players. I guess in the end the player that has the aggressiveness and the talent to go to goal with no regard for the open teammate is rewarded. so why shouldn't parents of good girls encourage that.

BINGO!!!! And that's why this beautiful team game is being ruined by early recruiting, selfish play and toxic me first parents. My kid is a solid B / B+ player and she is being turned off to a game she actually likes playing.