Well Said!
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The jealousy of the top team in the country is so transparent. First I know that in 9 out of 10 games they play ,playing time is equal, in that other game some kids do play more than others but all get in.Second ,the team will be so stacked this year that equal playing time will almost be a given as I do not see too many teams that are going to keep it close .Third, the reason they do not want to switch to another club at this point they are the only true A level team left on Long Island .The next closest thing is a new club that essentially has been built upon disgruntled B team players ( I believe they will easily be the second best team in age group on LI this year as their coach is very good).Where would you want them to go to Liberty, Elevate,who are non competitive, or go to TG who now has a team that will be awful. If you want to go to Towson or Hofstra then TG is definitely the place to go as 14 of the last 25 commitments are to one of those schools.

Guess without our better players we are only happy b team players and parents. It's idiots like you who ruin it for everyone else.

Little early in the day to be hitting the sauce. Exactly what has you so angry ? Do you think you are better than the B team moniker ?

You do. We lost to hero's without 2 of our better players and you seem to think we have the greatest group ever assembled. Truth is without key players all WE are are BTEAM parents too. Wake up. We will win on the backs of a few kids. That's the truth. Deal with it. Just because our kids on blue doesn't mean anything. People know who can play and who can't. Just ride the wave like everyone else and hope our kids get looks from schools. No need to try and put people down.