Originally Posted by Anonymous
Oh Mr. horse,
Looks like I touched a nerve, and an uneducated one at that. No jealously, no bitterness, no anything in regards to my posts. But yours clearly spark an anger, a hate...almost like "how dare this Mr. Truth guy doesn't recognize my daughter's/niece's/beery buddy's friend uniqueness and specialness."
I feel sorry for you, commenting that somehow my comments were because I didn't match up, or my kids didn't match up, etc. etc. Was only mentioned to combat a negative remark, and you responded exactly how it was intended to have you react (with stupidity), by your comments can also clearly tell you have no clue relative to athletics. But of course you'll spout off about how my daughter has to be on some 4th team like you have some superior gift for understanding the lax landscape, you must be so special too.
Let me get you more angry, the last thing I'm worried about is my daughter's options, I'm sure you'll see her playing for a great program one day (at least that's what the programs recruiting her are saying), while you are commenting how overrated all those girls are. You'll say "Suzie, see, they aren't that good, they should of noticed you, these girls all stink." One thing is for sure though, I won't spout off about your daughter/niece/child's friend...
Oh how dare me, I'm not basking in the glow of this young smart gifted prodigy following her dreams. Give me a break. It's too early, plain and simple. It's not derogatory, it's a statement. 8th grade is far too early and the kids are far too young. I notice how you don't dispute that Mr. Horse/Educated. You just get angry when someone can't recognize specialness. In an 8th grader. And clearly you can't handle it, so stop responding to me and go help her follow her dreams.
I'm betting you're the same guy shouting from the sidelines that every girl on the team needs to pass, until the ball gets to your daughter. Then somehow your special daughter should shoot whenever she feels fit, but everyone else is a ball hog or isn't talented enough to recognize your princess is open.
Oh, PS, D1 remember, the college I attended wasted their money. smile
All the best,
Mr. Truth hurts

so your daughter isn't a 2020 and your stalking the 2020 message board? Loser!