Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]true all..but "Driving away kids in droves"?...where is that?...reason directors and programs can charge so freakin' much is the demand....no demand, prices come down...

If you don't play club lacrosse you are shunned on most School teams. Many districts are scrambling to field teams. There is no happy medium like other sports. You are either all in with lacrosse or you are pushed out or never passed the ball which is the same thing [/quote

Sorry but your post makes no sense to me? Don't you really mean, my kid was a mediocre player, wasn't interested in travel club. Not really committed to the sport and nobody passed the ball because they couldn't catch?

BS- there are travel lacrosse girls earning end of season accolades in school volleyball, basketball and soccer who don't event play those games outside of the school team. Why is it so hard to believe that a volleyball, soccer or basketball super athlete cant contribute to the school lacrosse team? You are the elitest tool that everyone is talking about ruining the game. Just because we don't drive to MD every weekend doesn't mean the girls cant play. If these kids wanted to play travel lax they could write the check like everyone else and probably even take your daughters spot.

So why exactly are you posting on a lax forum if your daughter doesn't even play?
Does it just kill you when we show up in our club team sportswear, proudly wear our hats, warm ourselves with logo blankets and plaster our SUV's with bumper stickers?

Here's the one that kills me ... At club lax tournament and the moms are wearing knee length high school varsity jackets on the sidelines of the 2019 games this fall. Of course just to make sure everyone knows that little suzy was on varsity in middle school, since the 19s haven't played freshmen season yet. Toolbags.