Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG black is done. 2020 Strongest year from that club and they went from 1or 2 in age group to bottom

Yea they lost 3 games by a total of 4 goals in the last two years. The sky is falling!

The fact that you use the last 2 years shows you know the team is heading in the wrong direction. The funny thing is I know several of the parents on that team and all are nice people but delusional. Each and every one of these parents have told me the same story SS has come to them and told them their superstar player is leaving so now their daughter must step in a fill her shoes because she can see that type potential in their kid. Wake up she has told that same story to almost every parent left. The team will never beat a top level team again and will not be in the top 5 in the age group on LI.

I'm glad all the TG parents confide in you and discuss their conversations with you. You are a special person apparently

Apparently you are one of the parents that was given the speech about how your daughter was the next "it" kid and she would be paying special attention to her and you believed it.Sorry you got your hopes dashed but essentially your kid will now be playing on a B level team . Actually I am jealous as my kids team is going to be brutally competitive this year and she is going to have to work her butt off to earn playing time , maybe I should move to TG so she can also be one of the "it" kids.

What's crazy is most of what's left on that team can't leave for another club. They will never ever make another top team anyplace else and they know it. Some were there since the program began and have been grandfathered in regardless of skill or athleticism.So year after year they return to black because there afraid to tryout someplace else and actually get hit with the reality of them not being real A level players.
They're told any and everything by BS and SS to collect their check except the truth. There is not one player left on that team that can replace or even come close to what's gone.

We're on TG, and we also are looking for a way out. Too many broken promises, no interest in really helping the girls develop. We tried out for a spot on Legacy and We will be trying out everywhere else in the coming weeks and will be making the move regardless of what club.We are not interested in paying anymore for meaningless winter leagues in the raggedy bubble, not interested in the fall tourneys in Hempstead where there are no coaches as they all are back to school, just not interested in dealing with this whole organization any longer. We're the consumer and i decide who I give my hard earned bucks to and It will no longer be this organization. The ship is sinking and I don't need to be told when to jump.