Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Teal this weekend was terrible. But something is going on with coaching as well they have certain player on restriction, and limited playing time when I looked over to the parents a puzzle look was present on both faces but could say the same for other parents as well. As the chemistry is not quite bonded. Better luck next week I hope

how was the secret weapon?

Coach restricts her and gives her no playing time. I don't know what it is, but by doing this she had no chance to help her team at all. Nobody passes kid the ball, and if they do coach is quick to shout out and distract her or telling her to give it up... She could have helped her team out a great amount if coaches gave her playing time because everyone knows her potential. On her other team last year, she was Rocking and Rolling, helping out her team. This team has her on the wrong position, and they're always calling her over making it seem like she was doing something incorrect. I feel very bad for the kid because she is very quick and deserves to be a midfielder, and never gets the ball and has no playing time. She has a few tricks up her sleeve that I know she is waiting to bring out but she cannot because of all the restrictions she gets! I wish the best for her at all her other games.