"Okay...Let me try again. What does being on "the best" team get your daughter? Is it more or less than a girl gets for playing on the (mythological) 4th best team? Let me answer for you...It gets her nothing more than any other girl. As long as each player, that wants to play in college, finds the school that fits her best academically and athletically, the benefit to all of them is the same regardless of whether they play for M&D or Elevate, or whoever. Same, same. So, playing for the mythological best team (who only seems to matter to YJ parents) is irrelevant. That's what everyone who thankfully doesn't play for YJ is trying to tell you. Being "the best" 2020 girls club lacrosse team means ZERO."

First you keep saying it means nothing but it means exactly what it says that they are the best 2020 team in the country. If you don't think that playing on one of the best teams in the country gets you anything you are sadly mistaken. Its gets you more exposure to college coaches . Before you say the standard they recruit individuals not teams I can tell you many a kid has been recruited when a coach is watching a game with a kid not on their radar .Playing and practicing with better players makes you a better player. There are a lot of advantages to playing on a top team including the free swag when you win. Stop being jealous .