Originally Posted by Anonymous
When is SL going to get rid of these horrible coaches that are coaching this 2nd team? Sitting here at this game and the group of us are saying amongst ourselves what were we thinking letting the girls play here? to make it worse we all get an email from SL himself and the higher ups reprimanding us and telling us to let the coaches coach the kids. Obviously these 2 coaches do not know how to coach as we are doing terrible. They continue to do the same coaching style game after game and it's not helping this team. We feel as though we are wasting way too much money here and getting nothing in return. I am telling you, this team/program is in a lot of trouble and I don't see a majority of these girls returning next year. At practice SL will tell the girls to take shots and do certain things to help them get better and things he wants to see in the games. But on the side Coach G and B will tell the girls they don't want to see them doing those things that the director said or they will be benched. Who is in charge at this program? Who can we speak to? obviously there is no leadership for this team. The group of us are fed up. This team needs better oversight and management and these 2 caoaches need to go like yesterday! Complete waste of time and money.

Haha let me guess.. Still playing favorites, no play time. Girls look erratic? Yup typical Huntington style. Well guess what it's the end of the season so she will be happy with all the year end gifts from the pay to play parents. If you guys honestly thought your kids were going to get looks with this type of team and coaching. Sorry for the rude awakening. You guys better start looking for a new team for your kids. I'm sure you all are are very upset could have spent this money on vacation rather than that fiasco. Next time you all join a club research the coaches and see their track record.. Are they fair? Are they political? Are they good? What's their school record? Had you all did that before joining this team, things would have been different. Lesson learned huh?